10 good reasons for your holiday with baby and toddler
A baby holiday that really deserves its name
Thinking of everything
Haven't you often wondered what your little rascal will think when he smiles happily at you? We'll tell you... "Hey, I know her!" Especially for the little ones, serenity and a regular daily routine are the most important things. Here at Sonnenpark, we take care of this around the clock: in our new baby & toddler club your little darling is looked after by our team for up to 9 hours a day, and in the special indoor baby pool he can play with his peers and splash around to his heart's content or relax in the new multi-sensory room.
... We have thought of everything else
The restaurant has its own baby buffet with organic food by HIPP, and all apartments have extensive toddler equipment with a cot, baby bathtub, potty, nappy pail, baby phone, bottle warmer, and, and, and, and... At our place, the smallest are simply the biggest.
10 good reasons for families with babies - The highlights at a glance
- From Monday to Saturday, 9 hours daily and Sunday 3.5 hours of loving baby and toddler care in the new Baby & Toddler Club
- Baby buffet with organic jar food from HIPP included
- Comprehensive baby equipment in all hotel areas and the apartments
- NEW: Multi-sensory room
- Indoor baby pool with a rest area for the parents
- Playground "Robinson" to dig and have fun
- NEW: Play lounge with playhouse, slide, tent, and other play facilities
- Baby lounge with lounge sofas for mom and dad, and a great playground for your baby
- A fleet of buggies and prams
- Babyphone monitoring
"We'll be back - great first vacation with baby.
We were with our 6 month old baby the first time in a family hotel. It was super pleasant, because you get so much provided, such as a baby carriage, baby bed, bottle warmer, etc. The hotel is very modern. You feel very comfortable and the apartments lack nothing. We have also used the baby care 3 times. The caregivers are very friendly and take great care of the little ones.
Nathalie (31-35) in January 2020 on HolidayCheck